感谢ifanr论坛 andylua 提供的消息，此消息已经确认：
Latest Palm Pre WebOS 1.1 has made major changes to it’s core. SprintDaemon is no more an issue and a few other barriers. The PPP setup is now very friendly to other carriers (I believe this is in preparation for their upcoming additional CDMA carrier). This works for SIMPLE IP supporting carriers (Verizon, Cricket, MetroPCS, etc). This also means no custom ppp setup, pmfactory hassles, etc etc. Just regular old QPST will do:
Note: You should be very familiar with what is meant, otherwise SEARCH please. I also repeat, do not edit any other items, just follow as mentioned.
1) Update Device (many data settings will change after update)
3) Root and Enable pass through (mpt d)
4) Read phone with Service Programming (QPST)
5) Under MIP tab set phone to SIMPLE IP behavior.
6) Edit Profile 1 (not Profile 0) and only that one. Change the NAI to firstname.lastname@example.org (sets provisioning)
7) Go to PPP tab, change username and password for both UM/AN sections
(repeat writes on this may be required for it to stick)
8) Go to ROAM tab, write your PRL as it may have changed after 1.1 update
9) Your connection should be up shortly or after reboot.